02:51No. Don&039;t… don&039;t touch me. 别碰我。
03:21I would have done anything that you wanted.我会为你任何事。
Someone else has been touching my property, and then I find out they stole it out from under me.
你没告诉我,你对他认真到要在这种场合和他订婚。
03:33Why him? Look at me. Why him?为什么是他?看着我,为什么?
03:51Fuck you.
02:06What you didn&039;t tell me is that it was serious enough that they were going to fucking propose to you in front of God and everybody.
我为你保守秘密,因为你不想让你的弟弟知。嗯,可以,我也不想我最好的朋友知
我在和他姐姐鬼混。
knew you were seeing someone. You told me that much. 是,我知你在和某人约会。你说过了。
你想知我为什么这么沮丧吗?宝宝,因为我不喜欢有人碰我的所有物,不喜欢有人偷走它。我不喜欢与别人分享,属于我的东西。
02:58I kept this a secret for *you*. Because *you* didn&039;t want your brother to know. That&039;s fine. I would rather my best friend not know I&039;m fooling around with his sister.
03:41Oh, God. You really know how to hit where it hurts, princess.哦,天哪,你真的知怎么伤害我。
I don&039;t like sharing what belongs to me.
03:16If you had wanted more than that, you should have said something. 如果你想要我更多,你可以告诉我。
02:28Six months. You&039;ve been fucking me for a year but you’ve been serious about him for six months. 六个月。我们睡了一年,但你认真对待他却只有六个月。
02:48Your marriage is pretty fucking serious, sweetheart.亲爱的,婚姻不是儿戏。
03:53*I’m* done. We&039;re done. 我受够了。我们结束了。
03:12You wanted to keep this a secret. I respected that. 你想保守秘密。我尊重你。
03:25You had me wrapped around your fucking finger and you didn’t even care. 可你把我玩弄在掌间,丝毫不考虑我的感受。
02:15Yeah, I&039;m fucking angry. I would have never carried on with this if I knew.是的,我气疯了。如果我知的话,我就不会继续和你有关系了。
02:39You should have told me. We agreed if we met anybody and it got serious that we would stop.你应该告诉我。我们说好如果有谁想对其他人认真,我们的关系就会终止。
02:23How long have you been serious about him?你认真对待和他的关系多久了?
04:14And at some point during all of this, you started lying to yourself abo
03:56You want to know why I&039;m so upset? That&039;s why, princess.